The Chateau du Pin Chapel was dedicated in 1711 to the Virgin Mary and is built in the Plantagenêt style which makes it unusual for a chateau of the size and style of Le Pin. It is little changed from that time.
The fleurs de lys floor tiles date from the 16th century, along with a clock mechanism that used to strike on the hour and half hour.
The beautiful stained glass windows celebrate the life of the Virgin Mary and are from the 18th century.
The chapel is currently closed. Click below to enlarge picture.